Monster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Clan

This group is solely created for the MONSTERCLAN so that members will have an avenue to discuss matters and air thoughts and suggestions concerning our clan. Hopefully, this would also keep clan members updated about each other.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY

Go down 
+3
deejay
iyanichickay
Monster Radio 99.5
7 posters

Do you want us to have Christmas Party this coming December?
YES
MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Vote_lcap100%MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
NO
MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Vote_lcap0%MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Monster Radio 99.5
Admin
Monster Radio 99.5

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-29

MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Empty
PostSubject: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:21 pm

do you want us to have christmas party this coming december? vote vote vote. hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://monsterradio995.mam9.com
iyanichickay

iyanichickay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:15 am

where are you planning to hold the party? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://iyafriendsterlayouts.blogspot.com
Monster Radio 99.5
Admin
Monster Radio 99.5

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:08 am

wer choosing between mergrande and felis..
Back to top Go down
https://monsterradio995.mam9.com
deejay

deejay

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:07 am

sama ako Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
lionheart0210
President
President
lionheart0210

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:59 pm

Monster Radio 99.5 wrote:
wer choosing between mergrande and felis..

Again? Oh well. where other places can we hold this one anyway? I had my class outings on both of these places and here's what I can share about for the expense and details.

MERGRANDE

- Cottage fee is around P400
- Entrance fee is P15; Pool fee is P60
- Cottages are far when you want to take a dive in the pool.
- Pool has slides and pool height is at least 5ft.
- Has a nearby store and has some place for us to grill food.
- Place is too far. Crying or Very sad

Rate 1-10; 1-lowest and 10-highest: 8

Comment: Mergrande's a nice place. but the backdrop is, we have to walk all the way back and forth from the cottage to the pool (not to mention to pay for the pool fee).

FELIS RESORT

- Place is much nearer.
- No cottages. but the place offers free tables.
- Entrance fee, none; Pool Fee is P75 (notice that the pool fee in Felis is already the sum of Mergrande's Pool and Entrance fee)
- Bring your own food. no cooking. another backdrop. Mad
- Pool is 6'5ft. (sweet dives!) we can also hold Diving Poses contest
- Has cottages at the back where you can relax. for me. Suspect

Rate 1-10: 8

Comments: Felis is also a good place. but the tables are already next to the pool so there's no trouble. place is small but qualifiable.

Ok guys. what you guys think? Its 4am here. hehe. cant do anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shobe

shobe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven now, where do you guys plan to hold the party? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

SUGGESTION: how about JONES BEACH RESORT in TALOMO? TALOMO, am i right? hehe. ive heard its a nice place there. Smile
Back to top Go down
scott

scott

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:48 pm

hey!!! i guess the best thing to do is, why settle for anything less!!! how about the beaches in samal??i think that's an option.
we have a lot of choices, besides i think the resorts here (davao) are starting to stink like hell!!!
I have here a list of resorts we can choose to:
Fernandez beach resort( entrance Php 15. f overnyt 30,cottage ranging from 25-150 )
Hi-5 (Pools and pools hehe walang dagat! Laughing )
Mayumi( If you have kids you can bring them with you,just for tots pwede rin adults)
Bluewaters near Paradise Island(clueless, never been there)
Paradise Island (60 or 70 ang entrance still maraming do's and dont's annoying! Mad )
Cannibad(hehe, if your looking for nature tripping you should be here,Php 100 ang fare forth lang yan wala pang back)mahal
Pearl Farm Beach Resort( be sure you have with yiu your ATM and credit cards mauubusan ka ng cash,ahmm!!! ung entrance lang ha perhaps Php 2,500 papasok pa lang yun wala ka pang ginagawa)

actually marami pa ang mga choices just try to make a research!!!!

start deciding xmas is fast approaching!!!!!! exercise your right to suffrage!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Nina
Founder
Founder
Nina

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:27 am

scott wrote:
hey!!! i guess the best thing to do is, why settle for anything less!!! how about the beaches in samal??i think that's an option.
we have a lot of choices, besides i think the resorts here (davao) are starting to stink like hell!!!
I have here a list of resorts we can choose to:
Fernandez beach resort( entrance Php 15. f overnyt 30,cottage ranging from 25-150 )
Hi-5 (Pools and pools hehe walang dagat! Laughing )
Mayumi( If you have kids you can bring them with you,just for tots pwede rin adults)
Bluewaters near Paradise Island(clueless, never been there)
Paradise Island (60 or 70 ang entrance still maraming do's and dont's annoying! Mad )
Cannibad(hehe, if your looking for nature tripping you should be here,Php 100 ang fare forth lang yan wala pang back)mahal
Pearl Farm Beach Resort( be sure you have with yiu your ATM and credit cards mauubusan ka ng cash,ahmm!!! ung entrance lang ha perhaps Php 2,500 papasok pa lang yun wala ka pang ginagawa)

actually marami pa ang mga choices just try to make a research!!!!

start deciding xmas is fast approaching!!!!!! exercise your right to suffrage!!!!!
lol!

hmmm.. scott, malayo kasi. and isa pa, the DJ's wont allow us by far. that's why. we have fixed the settings already. if u wanna go with us, jst see us every saturday at Gaisano Mall, 1pm. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY   MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MONSTERS CHRISTMAS PARTY
Page 1 of 1